Esteem Royale Cosmetics (ERC) is both an inspiration and aspirational brand that creates new concepts and formulas to delight consumers, we never underestimate anyone’s desire to look and feel beautiful. We create efficacious skin care portions that specifically tone, hydrate, brighten and de-age all skin types.
“The word ‘esteem’ is evocative of veneration, awe, homage, high praise, reverence and adulation. It stands for the innate desire to be beautiful and confident in oneself.”
We are committed to using the power of the ERC Brand to provide you with
- The opportunity to advance your career by linking you to a desirable fast selling start-up global cosmetics brand;
- An opportunity to positively change lives through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
What a Brand Ambassador does
- As a Brand Ambassador you will be a representative of the ERC brand, embodying the brand and giving it trustworthy promotion and visibility
- You’ll endorse ERC products and be a key marketer for them
- You’ll know everything about the product and services and promote and recommend the products and service using your social media platforms and your personal brand influence
- You may travel from time to time, to promote the brand and use every available opportunity to pitch, promote, recommend and influence customers to patronize the brand
- You will interact with customers and inform the public of new offers and communicate exactly how this product or service will benefit the lives of consumers and work to make the ERC brand a household name
- You will attend events such as new product launch, store launch, meet-and-greets, tradeshows, conventions and other industry and publicity events and respond to media questions about the brand
- Tag @esteemroyale and use the harshtags #esteemroyale and #esteembabe #esteembloke in your social media posts when you use our products
The core traits of an ERC Brand Ambassador
- Professionalism and understanding of public image and brand imaging
- A strong personal brand and influence in the social media space
- Natural leadership skills with knowledge of, and appreciation of cosmetics and marketing
- Passion for building and growing relationships with skills in connecting with people
- Ability to gather and provide feedback and innovative insight
- Credibility and positive reputation on and off the social media space
- Established online presence with a large, vibrant, high-engaged social media followership and strong visibility outside social media
- Good oratory, eloquence and good communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- Liberal minded with a worldview and tolerance for differences in race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability or profession.
- Should not be an ambassador for a skin care brand, a makeup brand or a similar brand in the cosmetics industry
- Customer oriented, positive demeanor and friendly disposition towards customers and a good understanding of the value of customers to business longevity
- Knowledge and experience using social media and personal influence to build brands and promote products or services
- Self-motivation and ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
If you embody all of the above, we’d like to invite you
- To be our brand ambassador who encourages and challenges others to patronize the ERC
- Represent and promote ERC and what the brand stands for;
- To take the initiative to understand our markets and adopt a continuous learning approach that adds to our body of knowledge.
Here’s how to become an ERC Brand Ambassador
- Follow us on IG @esteemroyale
- Send an email to the Brand Impact Manager, Esteem Royale Cosmetics Limited firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your skills, experiences and social media details
- We’ll respond to you and have a formal chat with you to reach an agreement.
We look forward to having you on our team.