Esteem Royale Cosmetics (ERC) has put in place, appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your personal information. When we collect data through our Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server enabled with firewalls. When you pay online using your card, your details are encrypted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic or email communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
- Payment for Goods purchased on our Site may be made by Online Payment through our preferred Partner Gateway Merchant, Paypal.
- We accept all types of Master, Visa, Verve, Etransact and Interswitch credit or debit cards for Online Payments via Paypal. You may also pay using your Paypal balance if you have a Paypal account.
- To make a purchase on our Site, you are required to provide your name, email address, credit/debit card information, billing address, phone number, and a password or iPIN. We use this information to process Orders and payments, to keep you updated on your Order and to personalize your shopping experience.
- Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. We cannot see your credit and debit card details.
- You will be charged the current price of the Goods you buy from our Site at the date you place your order. All prices displayed on our Site and are exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Sales Tax.
- We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT and other taxes.
- All total prices for Goods at Checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the Goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and refund you. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- In order to use your card to make Online Payments on our Website, it must be enrolled with your Bank (issuer) security identity checking system.
- Visa cards must be enrolled with Verified by Visa (VbV)- Visa Password-Protected Identity Checking Service. This significantly reduces the risk of fraud in online transactions. Contact your bank to find out more about enrolling your card for VbV.
- MasterCards must be enrolled for Master SecureCode to be able to work online. SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is — merchants aren’t able to see it. Please contact your bank for more information about your Master SecureCode.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.